For clients that may have difficulty reaching one of our offices, we can provide home and workplace visits to discuss your immigration matters in person. Sometimes, a telephone or skype consultation simply isn’t enough in complex cases, where the personal assistance of a dedicated immigration solicitor can really make a different to the outcome of your case. n some
We will be able to arrange home or workplace visit to discuss your immigration or asylum matter around your circumstances.
Whether your case relates to visa applications for you or your family, applying for citizenship or indefinite leave to remain or more serious matters such as detention and asylum, Carter Law are here to help.
We can help you with all types of visa applications as an individual or as a business;
- Tier 1 skilled worker visas
- Tier 1 entrepreneur& investor visas
- Tier 2 skilled worker & intra-company transfer visas
- Tier 4 student visas & enrolling foreign students
- Tier 5 temporary skilled worker visas
- Sponsor licensing applications & certificates of sponsorship
With a dedicated team of specialist immigration solicitors and caseworkers, with decades of combined experience, we make every effort to ensure that our staff at up to speed with the continual changes in UK Immigration and Asylum Law. You can rest assured that your case is in safe hands when you choose Carter Law.
Carter Law can offer you;
- Direct access to a multi lingual immigration specialist
- Bespoke advice on your particular eligibility
- A detailed written review of your case
- A dedicated multi lingual case worker
- Assistance in completing your application, with document checking service
Book an Immigration Consulation at Your Home or Workplace
To find out more about our services and how we may assist you please contact us, alternatively please use our visa wizard to establish which visa you are likely to require.