Carter Law Handle Child Custody Cases with Care & Respect
As experienced child law Solicitors serving Manchester, we know that the primary concern for many couples going through a divorce is the welfare and well-being of their children. It is one of the most bitterly argued over issues after a split; children are the most important part of any parents’ life.
We understand the particular fears and worries of parents facing divorce and our child custody solicitors work to minimise the impact on all parties, particularly the children involved. We’ll work tirelessly and with empathy to help you reach a positive agreement.
How We Can Lessen the Impact of Divorce on Your Children
Divorce or separation will impact on a child’s life. Our child law solicitors have given support and guidance to hundreds of families regarding legal matters involving children. Issues such as who the children should live with, when the children should see their parents or grandparents, and financial terms for maintenance are all areas in which our child custody solicitors provide sound, honest and clear child law advice.
Our Manchester Based Child Custody Solicitors are Here to Help
Based in Manchester, our child custody solicitors are on hand to provide you with the guidance and support you need. We understand your concerns and ensure we act swiftly to protect the interests of you and your children.
In situations where there are serious concerns about your child’s immediate safety and welfare, we are able to act urgently to provide them with protection through the courts.
We will guide you along every step of the way, giving honest, considered advice on proceedings and the complexities of children’s law. We’ll do our very best to support you in minimising the effects of a custody battle on your children and in securing a brighter future for the whole family.
Child Law Services Offered by Carter Law
- Residence Order – To determine where your child will live.
- Contact Order – To make arrangements for contact with your children.
- Prohibited Steps Order – Prevent a parent from taking particular action in relation to your children, including being taken from you to live elsewhere in England or abroad.
- Specific Issue Order – Resolve a specific point of dispute such as which school your child should attend.
- Parental Responsibility Agreement – Protect your legal rights in being involved in important decisions concerning your child’s education, health and welfare.
- Change of Name – Change your child’s name.
- International or National Relocation – Dealing with children moving abroad or to another area of the country.
The Children Act 1989 is there to give paramount consideration to the welfare of the children.
Often it is difficult to agree on the best way forward with your partner. Carter Law’s children’s law solicitors are sensitive to these issues, and have many years of experience in helping parents to resolve their disputes in the best possible interests of the children.
Contact our Child Law Solicitors in Manchester
Remember, our child law solicitors in Manchester are on your side; we will do what’s best for you and your children as quickly, cost-effectively and efficiently as possible. We can take on cases across the UK.